Travel to Palau
Located within the Micronesia region in the western Pacific Ocean, Palau is a conglomerate of 200 beautiful islands, waiting to give you an adventure of a lifetime. There are 200 volcanic and magical islands that offer scuba diving and snorkeling adventures among many other activities.
The official name of Palau is the Republic of Palau and it is a mesmerizing place to visit. We have listed several reasons why you should travel to the paradise islands of Palau.
- Palau is an archipelago of volcanic and limestone islands with great natural scenery. It really is a paradise in a very small place.
- The number one activity in the country is scuba diving, not surprisingly. The sites for diving are world class so if you are into these type of activities, you are in for a treat. You will dive into exotic sea world along with some WWII shipwrecks. The stunning waters are usually warm almost all year round.
- Forests populate the islands and there are many beautiful beaches stretching into turquoise lagoons.
- Scuba diving is the number one activity but it is not all there is to do in Palau. You can also snorkel, kayak, bike, or sight-see around the island. The views you will see are astonishing. You also have great options for camping.
- You will find historical pieces here, such as WWII relics scattered all over the islands. You can also visit the museums in Koror.
- Currency is US Dollars so you can trust your dollars will be well taken care of. Now, you must consider that prices tend to rise during high season and are lower during low season.
The Republic of Palau awaits for you and offers the adventure of a lifetime.